As per State of Florida Department of Education regulations Bene's Career Academy is closed for students and public until futher notice.
But we are working on our reopening plans:
HERE ARE THE APPOINTMENT GUIDELINES AT BENES CAREER ACADEMY:
- Employees, students nor guests will be permitted on the premises if they have COVID-19 symptoms
- Guests will be served by appointment only
- Guests will be greeted at the entrance
- If the clinic is at capacity, guests will receive a text when they can enter the premises, as you may be waiting in your car or outside on the benches
- Employees, staff and guests will receive a temperature check prior to entering premises
- The number of guests on premises will be limited to ensure 6 ft social distancing
- No persons will be allowed to sit in the waiting area
- Stations, manicure tables, pedicure chairs and facial beds will be at least six feet apart
- Employees, staff and guests will wear protective face masks
- If a guest does not have a protective face mask, Bene's will provide the first one to the guest. Additional masks will be available for a small fee
- All equipment used by a student service provider will be sanitized between guests
- Guests will be expected to wash their hands or use sanitizer upon entering the Bene's Academy
- Doors and exits will be routinely sanitized
- We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community.
Higher Risk Individuals:
Individuals must consider their personal risk and determine whether to increase their interactions in the community as phases progress. Throughout all phases, higher-risk individuals are strongly encouraged to follow the guidance specifically for them. In Phase One and Phase Two, this means to stay at home as much as possible. In Phase Three, this means resuming public interactions with physical distancing.
Higher-risk individuals include those over the age of 65, and those with serious underlying health conditions, such as high blood pressure, chronic lung disease, diabetes, obesity, asthma, and those whose immune system is compromised.
• We will be marking the floor for our front desk area with 6 foot distances so our guests can keep a safe distance when checking out.
• We will have hand sanitizer at the front desk area.
Have you been told to quarantine/isolate by a medical provider or the health department?
Have you had face-to-face contact for 10 or more minutes with someone who has COVID-19?
Are you feeling ill and/or experiencing any of the symptoms of COVID-19?
People with these symptoms or combinations of symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Or at least two of these symptoms:
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Children have similar symptoms to adults and generally have mild illness.
- This list is not all inclusive. Please consult your medical provider for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning to you.