Eye Lash Extensions
Bene’s Career Academy has partnered with Kristiina Alexandria to provide a thorough and complete curriculum designed to combine value with amazing skill sets. We found that Kristiina Alexandria has done extensive research on many products and tools to bring you an impressive collection of eyelash extensions available.
Kristiina Alexandria is a company created and run by passionate eyelash extension artists and educators. The company was designed specifically for beauty schools giving our program the advantage of teaching every skill level step by step. We are here to help students and professionals add another tool to their skill set as well as fulfilling your promise to yourself to continue your education.
What makes our Classes so special?
To successfully complete the course requires that you demonstrate comprehension of the key concepts and theory of lash extensions and that you can consistently perform the application technique safely and within the given time frame.
That is why students who take our One Day Basic Certification Course: Lash Extension Basic Technique and Safety are required to complete at least 4 additional models to fine-tune their skills. With each model submission you will receive detailed feedback and suggestions to focus on to keep improving your skill set. You are entitled to schedule one on one time with the trainer if you or her feel that you are struggling. Our trainer will continue to work with and help refine your skills until you are ready to certify on your 5th model.
Not only do we want to assist you in becoming more successful, we are here to provide you with everything you need to incorporate our eyelash extension program into your career. This additional training is included because we are committed to your success. However, you must do your part too ─ and that means practice, practice, practice!
How much does it Cost?
Current Bene's Students & Alumni: $ 800
Non Bene's Affiliated: $1200
$300 Deposit to hold spot in class balance to paid before class date NON REFUNDABLE
Includes: 8 Hours Classroom Instruction
Kit & Supplies: Supplies for 15-20 Lash apps
Who can take the class?
For certification we prefer proof of license, formal training, or student within the beauty industry. We do not want to discourage excellent lash extension candidates from becoming trained and certified.
If I am not licensed, but am certified, can I apply eyelash extensions?
KA certification does NOT imply or guarantee you will be able to practice lash extension services for a fee in your state. It does provide the necessary specialized training and unique skills needed to perform safe lash extension applications.
If someone without license completes course and become certified, it becomes his or her sole responsibility to research the state’s licensing. It is incumbent upon each individual to understand and comply with state licensing or special permit regulations.
What the course covers:
- The rules of lash extensions
- Proper consultation
- Lashes, growth patterns and history
- Various types, curls, and lengths
- Creating different looks for eye shapes
- Health, safety, and sanitation information
- Live Model Practice Under Trainers Supervision. No Mannequins!
- Selection of eyelash extensions based on face and eye shape
- Handling your tools and lashes
- Difference between lash adhesives
- How to prep your clients eyes and lashes
- Knowledge about proper isolation techniques
- Application aftercare
- Performing a fill
- Safe removal of lash extensions
- What could possibly go wrong
- Safety concerns and protocols
- Direct Line Of Communication To Your Trainer After The Class Is Complete For Ongoing Support
- Continuing education
- Quarterly specials on products
- Lifetime discount on all KA products, saving you up to 10% on retail and backbar!
- Constant support from the KA Family
- Our program gives another tool to your belt for you to choose from if you choose not to do hair. Keeps you current with one of the hottest services in the industry.